1. Fill in the visa application forms
Please click on the links below to complete Real Russia’s online visa application forms.
At the end of each form, kindly confirm the following in the “Additional information box”:
Mongolia Charity Rally tour code, given to you by GoHelp.
- All other visas that you will apply for with Real Russia as a part of your Charity trip
- Team's name
- Fellow team member's name
You will be able to download your completed application form in the “Next Steps” email which will be sent to you automatically once you submit the online form.
When you complete the application, you will be prompted to pay. Since Real Russia will apply discounted service charges, please ignore this request and do not pay online. We will first have to receive your paperwork, adjust the prices and calculate the total amount due to us which would cover the cost of all your visas (including the visa support documents; where applicable) as well as return delivery of your passport.
Please click on the link below which will take you to the consulate website where you can complete the online visa application form:
All visa application forms have to be printed off, signed by the applicant and posted to Real Russia together with the rest of the necessary paperwork.
2. Cover letter outlining the services required
To allow us to deal with your visas more efficiently and effectively as well as to avoid any unnecessary delays, enclose a letter indicating:
- Charity Rally in which you are participating (Mongolia/Roof of the World Charity Rally)
- Go Help code
- Your team’s name
- Fellow team members' names
- All visas that you require us to obtain on your behalf along with requested visa validity dates and consular processing times
- Where you need an official invitation (except for the Russian visa where this will be provided automatically), indicate which one you need (mostly Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, some nationalities only) along with requested visa validity dates and visa support processing times
- Once all your visas have been issued, if you want us to return your passport by post, please indicate whether you wish us to use Royal Mail or international courier service
- Confirm the address where you would like us to send your passport. If you want some of your team mates' passports returned to the same address, please confirm the same along with their names
- The date when you need your passport back by at the very latest
- Confirm who will be paying for your visas. If that is yourself and you will be paying on behalf of your fellow team members as well, please indicate their names
3. Deliver your documents to Real Russia
Please note: The validity of some visas depends on when the visa application pack is submitted to the consulate. To ensure that the team members will be granted the same visa validity, we advise all members of each individual team to:
- Request the same dates when completing their visa and, where required, also visa support documents application forms
- Send their documents at the same time to our London office address:
Real Russia Ltd Unit 5,
6 Northampton Street,