An original, signed, passport that will be valid for a minimum of six months after the date of expiry of the last visa. The passport must be undamaged and ideally have two blank pages per visa required. If you do not have the necessary spaces available, contact us and we will advise you on the best course of action.
In addition to the passport, for each visa you will also need to provide a visa application form and one recent colour passport photo taken against a plain, white background (two photos are required if you need a visa to Ukraine), and the following documents:
Ukrainian Tourist Visa:
If you need this visa then all documents (including your UK residence card if you have one) might need to be supplied as originals. Depending on your nationality you may also have to provide the original invitation (that we will take care of), bank statements for the last three months and travel insurance documents. Please contact us for more information.
Kazakh Tourist Visa:
- An original signed cover letter from yourself explaining the purpose of your visit. Please click here to get a template.
- A copy of your car registration certificate. If you do not have one at the time of your visa application, or do not have a vehicle at all, please confirm this on the cover letter.
- A copy of your driving license if you are a driver. If you are a passenger, please provide a copy of the driver’s driving license.
- Travel insurance valid for your entire trip to Kazakhstan. If you wish to obtain a maximum visa validity (i.e. that of 30 days for single entry visa and 60 days for double entry visa) we would recommend that you provide insurance valid for the whole term, whilst indicating the same validity period (date-wise) on your online visa application form.
- A hotel booking confirmation; if you have one.
- A photocopy of your last Kazakh visa; if you have one. If the visa was issued in a different passport, then please provide a photocopy of the photo page from that passport as well.
- If you require a double entry visa you will also need to provide a copy of a visa to the country that you will visit in between your two trips to Kazakhstan and thus obtain this visa first. If Real Russia is managing your application, we will proceed accordingly.
Russian Tourist Visa:
- If you are self-employed, the owner of a business or unemployed you have to provide copies of your bank statement, which can be no more than two weeks old and covers the last 90 days. Click here for more information.
- Almost all non-UK nationals (except Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Sweden, USA among others) have to prove that they have been a resident in the UK for at least the last 90 days. Click here for more details.
- Some non-UK nationals have to provide the insurance policy covering their trip to Russia. Please click here for more information.
If you want to see a detailed list of documents you will need to provide, please either contact us for further information or click here, scroll down to the section "What documents do I need to provide with my application pack?", and select your nationality.
Mongolian Tourist Visa:
- No further documents required.
Visa support documents and official invitations
Kazakhstan (for some nationalities only), Mongolia, Russia and Ukraine (for some nationalities only) require official visa support documentation, which we will take care of.
The relevant fees for these, except Kazakh and Ukrainian invitations, are already included in the prices quoted above. This is because most nationalities do not require an invitation in order to obtain Kazakh and Ukrainian visas; most nationalities, in fact, do not require a visa to travel to Ukraine at all. We will contact you with the relevant information if you need one, and advise you of any additional costs or documents required. The invitation can be ordered while we are processing your other visas so, if you do require one, it should not prolong the processing time.