An original, signed, passport that will be valid for a minimum of six months after the date of expiry of the last visa. The passport must be undamaged and ideally have two blank pages per visa required. If you do not have the necessary spaces available, contact us and we will advise you on the best course of action.
In addition to the passport, for each visa you will also need to provide a visa application form and one recent colour passport photos taken against a plain, white background and the following documents:
Kazakhstan Tourist Visa:
- An original signed cover letter from yourself explaining the purpose of your visit. Please click here to get a template.
- A copy of your car registration certificate. If you do not have one at the time of your visa application, or do not have a vehicle at all, please confirm this on the cover letter.
- A copy of your driving license if you are a driver. If you are a passenger, please provide a copy of the driver’s driving license.
- Travel insurance valid for your entire trip to Kazakhstan. If you wish to obtain a maximum visa validity (i.e. that of 30 days for single entry visa and 60 days for double entry visa) we would recommend that you provide insurance valid for the whole term, whilst indicating the same validity period (date-wise) on your online visa application form.
- A hotel booking confirmation; if you have one.
- A photocopy of your last Kazakh visa; if you have one. If the visa was issued in a different passport, then please provide a photocopy of the photo page from that passport as well.
- If you require a double entry visa you will also need to provide a copy of a visa to the country that you will visit in between your two trips to Kazakhstan and thus obtain this visa first. If Real Russia is managing your application, we will proceed accordingly.
Russian Tourist Visa:
- If you are self-employed, the owner of a business or unemployed you have to provide copies of your bank statement, which can be no more than two weeks old and covers the last 90 days. Click here for more information.
- Almost all non-UK nationals (except Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Sweden, USA among others) have to prove that they have been a resident in the UK for at least the last 90 days. Click here for more details.
- Some non-UK nationals have to provide the insurance policy covering their trip to Russia. Please click here for more information.
If you want to see a detailed list of documents you will need to provide, please either contact us for further information or click here, scroll down to the section "What documents do I need to provide with my application pack?", and select your nationality.
Tajikistan Tourist Visa:
- A cover letter from yourself explaining the purpose of your visit. Please click here, to get a template.
- For those travelling to the GBAO or Pamir regions, please confirm this on the cover letter and also indicate that on the application form; question 21.
- When completing the visa application form please indicate the following in:
- Question 21 (Purpose of visit): "Auto-tourism, travelling by car as a part of the Mongolian Charity Rally".
- Question 22 (Place of stay) should read: ”Accommodation to be arranged later/will be camping on the go/hotel details if already booked” (choose whichever is appropriate). If you have booked your hotel, please send us your booking confirmation.
Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa (for those who require one):
- No further documentation.
Visa support documents and official invitations
In addition, Russia, Kyrgyzstan (for all those who need visa) and Kazakhstan (for some nationalities only) require official visa support documentation, which we will take care of.
The relevant fees for these, except Kazakh and Kyrgyz invitations, are already included in the prices quoted above. This is because most nationalities do not require an invitation in order to obtain visas to these nations. We will contact you with the relevant information if you need one, and advise you of any additional costs or documents required. The invitation can be ordered while we are processing your other visas so, if you do require one, it should not prolong the processing time.