The visa support processing time is calculated in business days and excludes weekends, UK and Russian public holidays and does not include the day of order.
The visa support processing time refers to a number of working days that it will take us to issue your visa support documents once we have submitted your application to the Russian authorities. Remember, we can only start processing your application once you have paid and sent us a clear scan or fax of your passport photo page.
While we endeavour to process the orders as quickly as possible, you should note that orders made after 13.00 GMT for telexes and 16.30 GMT for all other types of visa support will be processed the following working day only.
Please note that:
- The Russian authorities will not process applications for invitations for business and multiple entry visa support documents earlier than specific dates for different types of invitation:
- For 12 working day TELEX and 4-6 working day TELEX they will not process them earlier than 45 calendar days from the start date requested. Today we are able to submit these visa support documents for processing that have a start date before: 09 January 2015.
- For multiple entry 18 and 14 working day and 12 and 8 working day single / double entry invitation they will not process them earlier than 90 calendar days from the start date requested. Today we are able to submit these visa support documents for processing that have a start date before: 23 February 2015.
- For multiple entry 12 working day (not telex) and 5 working day single / double entry invitation they will not process them earlier than 180 calendar days from the start date requested.Today we are able to submit these visa support documents for processing that have a start date before: 24 May 2015.
- If you apply in advance of the start date applicable to processing the visa support documents, then we will hold your application and apply at the earliest opportunity or you may change the start date to get the visa processing earlier.
- Please bear this in mind when choosing the appropriate business visa support service level. If you require further information, please contact our visa team and we will be happy to help.
- If you are applying for a multiple entry visa then the original invitation will be sent by courier from Russia to our London office and assuming we have all of your other documents the visa application will be lodged at the consulate the next day. We assume a maximum delivery time of 3 days and this is built into the expected dates shown as is the cost of the courier. Please note that delivery time does not apply to telex invitations which are sent electronically directly to the consulate.
- Visa applications for travellers visiting Vladikavkaz, Magas, or Machatschkala will take 10 working days to process. This applies for all types of visa including express services.
The Consular Processing Time is the number of processing days that it will take the Russian Consulate to issue your visa once we have lodged your application.
So, to work out how many days your visa will take to process and obtain, add the visa support processing time, the consular processing time and any delivery time for the invitation together.
Please note that we do not need your passport for the whole processing time, just the element where we need to submit it to the consulate. Depending upon the service you select this will be between 3 and 8 business days.