Russian Railways has begun to trial a 120 day booking window on certain domestic trains, meaning customers can book tickets 30 days earlier than they can with the current 90 day booking window. They will also be trialing E-tickets on a specific route.
From 1st April:
- No 001/ 002 Red Arrow between Moscow and St Petersburg
- No 003/ 004 Express between Moscow and St Petersburg
For the summer period, ending 31st August 2019:
- No 101/102 Premium between Moscow and Adler
- No 005/006 between Khabarovsk and Vladivostok
- No 747/748 Nevsky Express between Moscow and St Petersburg
- Sapsan trains between Moscow and St Petersburg
E-tickets will be trialed on the following trains:
- Train 306 from Irkutsk to Ulan Baatar
- Train 006 from Irkutsk to Ulan Baatar
The E-tickets are one way and will not be able to be used from Ulan Baatar to Irkutsk.
If you would like any further information or are ready to start planning your Moscow – St Petersburg adventure get in touch with our friendly travel team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4420 7100 7370