1) Make long distance rail travel simple. Whether you're taking the epic Trans-Siberian, a sleeper train from Berlin or jumping on the Sapsan from Moscow to St Petersburg, we'll make it a smooth ride.
2) Share real experiences with our travellers. We've travelled, and lived, the length and breadth of Russia and the Trans-Siberian so all of our advice is based on our own practical knowledge of Russia.
3) Always put our customer first. Real Russia was founded on the desire to help travellers see the world and they're at the heart of every decision we make as a company.
4) Contribute to a sustainable future. We make every effort to ensure we reduce our impact on the world around us, doing the majority of our work online to save on paper, focusing on more environmentally friendly rail travel and we only plan to improve on this in the future.
5) Bring the world together. Whether you're sharing a picnic in a third-class carriage with locals and fellow travellers or staying overnight in a Mongolian ger; for us, travel is as much about the people you'll meet as it is the landscapes you'll see.
6) Support travellers the entire way. We have 24/7 helplines so if you need us at any point in your journey, we'll be there.
7) Earn every customers trust. You come to us with your travel dreams and it's important to us that we honour that. We'll never try and sell you something that isn't right for you and we'll do everything we can to prepare you for your journey.
8) Show the Real Russia. We've been building relationships across Russia and the Trans-Siberian for over 15 years, we work with companies that are based along the Trans-Siberian so you'll always get an authentic experience.
9) Maintain our reputation. 95% of our customers in 2018 said they would recommend us to family and friends.
10) Work with the right people. We've partnered with some of the biggest names in travel, such as The Man in Seat 61, and The Trainline, to help reach as many people as possible.
Now that you know our values, read our story.
Find out how we can help you with:
Trans-Siberian tours • Accommodation • Transfers • Visas • Excursions • Rail tickets