My Tour Favourites (0)
Classic Armenian Wine Tour
This 8-day Armenian wine tasting tour includes a visit to no less than six wineries around Armenia, a city tour of Yerevan, a trip to a 13th-century monastery and a journey to the famous Garni temple dating back to the 1st century AD.
Discover Armenia’s blossoming wine regions and taste an assortment of home-grown wines and spirits that will excite even the most discernible palate. If you would love to learn more about Armenian culture, and of course, drinking wine, then you will be hard-pressed to find a better option.
Exploring the idyllic Dilijan Mountain Resort
Tour of the ARARAT brandy factory
Visit to the Garni Temple
Visit to two Armenian UNESCO World Heritage sites Zvartnots Temple and Echmiatsin Cathedral
Wine tasting at the ‘Old Bridge’ family boutique winery
The capital of Armenia and its largest city, Yerevan has been occupied since the 8th century BC and is one of the oldest continuously occupied cities in the world. Although the city is known for its Soviet architecture, it has a vibrant cultural identity which it expresses through classical artistry, musical fountains, unique museums and its founding landmark, Erebuni Fortress.
Where you can stay
A hotel can be the make or break of any experience, and we understand that choosing the right hotel is important to our travellers. Check out our range of hotels ahead of time, and learn more about our standard 3-star options and the luxury 5-star upgrades that are available in the destinations you will be visiting.
Please note that the selection of hotels included here are examples of where you may stay on your tour, we will pick the best option for you based on your travel requirements.
You may also like
Not quite found what you are looking for? Real Russia are committed to finding you the best tour for your needs. Whether you are after an activity-packed immersive experience or a relaxing vacation with plenty of free time, we have you covered. Here, is a list of tours you may also like, hand-picked by us based on your chosen theme and dates.
from per person
from per person
from per person
from per person
Dates & Rates
Please select the amount of travellers in your group and language requirement of your guide.
Please select a date
- Accommodation as part of the tour
- Activities (as specified in the tour itinerary)
- All tours are COVID-19 secure and offer flexible booking options. Visit our Covid-19 information page to find out more
- English guide and local driver
- Food and drink (as mentioned in the tour itinerary)
- One bottle of water per day
- Transport as part of the tour including airport / railway station transfers
What’s not included
- Armenian visa
- Extra lunch and dinner with accompanying folk show
- International train / plane tickets
- Optional excursions and activities
- Personal costs (souvenirs, additional snacks etc)
- Professional photo & video shooting in museums
- Tips for drivers/guides/in restaurants
- Travel / medical insurance
- All travellers are asked to check the vaccination requirements before travel. Visit our Vaccines and Health page to find out more
- Any dietary or allergy requirements will need to be disclosed before the start of the tour
- Carrying a water bottle with you is recommended
- Medication should always be taken with you and kept on your person
- Please ensure that you keep any personal documents and valuables on your person at all times
- WIFI will be available at most of the hotels, although mobile coverage may vary in rural areas
- Your local guides will recommend stops where you can go souvenir shopping during your tour
The itinerary, prices and departure dates for this tour will be confirmed on request.
Enrich your travel experience with our list of top recommended books from specialist travel guides to compelling novels. Whether you are looking for something to pass the time on the train, or want to get to grips with the local history, reading is essential to turning your trip into a fully-fledged experience.
A magnificent guide delving into one of the worlds lesser-known regions, this book will explore the rich heritage and often tumultuous history of Armenia. The country has endured many invasions, revolutions and rebellions dating over a millennia, yet, despite being under the reign of many empires from the Romans to the Ottomans, the country has carved a unique cultural identity that can still be found within its surviving monuments and, of course, its people.
The ultimate guidebook to the Caucasus that no tourist can go without! Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan is packed full of almost everything you need when travelling to these three spectacular Caucasus countries including the best places to eat in its most popular cities, what you need to see while you are there, cultural highlights and more. In addition to its noteworthy insider tips about key attractions such as the Sheki Palace, Narikala Fortress and the monasteries of Armenia, this guide includes regional maps that are invaluable to even the most seasoned traveller.
Featuring illustrations of the fascinating artist examples from across the breath of Armenia, this introduction to the art of Armenia is perfect for those wanting to learn more about not only art, but Armenian culture as a whole. Armenia’s visual culture dates as far back as the Palaeolithic era and is diverse as it is old with influences from Byzantium, the Islamic world, Yuan-dynasty China, and 17th century Europe and beyond, and this book presents a chronological timeline of art ranging from antiquity to the early 18th century.
Extras & Upgrades
Sorry, we currently do not have any extras readily available for this tour. However, if you are interested in customising your travel experience, please contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sorry, we currently do not have any upgrades readily available for this tour. However, if you are interested in customising your travel experience, please contact our Sales team at email@example.com for assistance.