russia-altai-territory-ustkoksinsky-district-middle

Why you should choose a Real Russia tour

  1. We love Russia and want you to as well. With over 20 years of experience, Real Russia is one of the most established companies specialising in Russia and few can compare, let alone beat our knowledge, know-how, and passion for delivering excellence in Russian travel!
  2. Not just more of the same, not just another reseller, selling boring third party products, our multiple award-winning team of specialists has personally created one of the largest catalogs of Russian tours which is based on our years of experience and listening to the feedback of tens of thousands of travelers
  3. Handcrafted with the customer in mind, our tours were designed by combining the “must do” experiences with “hidden gems”, picking the best hotels based on location, quality and price, engaging the best professional guides, and ensuring convenient transport that is safe, secure and reliable while ensuring all of our tours are COVID secure and COVID flexible
  4. Something for everyone. We have hundreds of tours across 10 countries ranging from Eastern Europe to the farthest reaches of Asia with the best selection of tours from all around Russia, from the popular cities of Moscow and St Petersburg, to off-the-beaten-path destinations such as the Altai Mountains, Sakhalin and Kamchatka in the Russian Far East
  5. Only the best is good enough. We only work with partners who can provide the quality we demand and share our passion to ensure you get the best experience and that you truly explore, discover and experience the “Real Russia”
  6. Do it your way. Many of our tours allow for almost unlimited customisation; you can upgrade everything from transfers to hotels, and our tailor-made tour extras can be added to any day you have a bit of free time to spare
  7. When you want. We offer ultimate flexibility with many of our tours allowing you to pick dates that work for you, including the rooms you wish to stay in, and how you wish to travel
  8. With who you want. We have the option to make many of our private tours into group tours, allowing fantastic savings that cannot be matched by our competitors without compromising on quality
  9. Personal experiences. We do not deliver “follow the flag” tours! When you join a Real Russia group tour, these are kept to a maximum of 16 travelers to ensure you get a personal, not herd experience, if you join a Real Russia individual tour then you can be assured all guides and transport are for your exclusive use.
  10. We get it because we are an Anglo Russian company with offices in Europe and Russia and our experienced multi-lingual team of travel professionals is on hand to help you plan, prepare for and deliver the perfect trip for you – our goal is that after your trip, you become as passionate about Russia as we are

Don’t just take our word for it, over 99% of our travelers rate us as excellent or very good, we are working on the other 1%. Here is what some of them had to say:

Our Top Recommended Tours