Real Russia is not liable for any costs, loss, delay, inconvenience or damage you suffer as a result of:
- The sample being lost, delayed or damaged
- The lab being unable to test your sample for any reason
- Test results not being made available to you within the turnaround time stated for “Fit To Travel”
- Your failure to follow the instructions provided to you in relation to sample collection or pre-sample preparation requirements
- Your failure to show positive test result to the relevant health authorities
We have the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you order a PCR test kit from us, the Terms in force at the time of placing your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
Although Real Russia will arrange the PCR test kit on your behalf, we cannot be held responsible for any issues regarding third party services including delivery delays, invalid tests or any other issues with your test deemed out of our control, these will therefore be non-refundable.
Real Russia will not be held liable for any loss or costs associated with re-test or delay to travel / or costs incurred for rescheduling of any travel arrangements.
Tests that have been opened, used or cannot be resold, do not qualify for a refund. Tests which have been sold, can not be returned even if they appear not to have been opened or used.
By providing the test kit, Real Russia have fulfilled our agreement and have no influence over the postage and lab processing times. If you have any questions about the service, delivery or results please contact RightAngled directly.
Important: Please note that if you have already ordered your PCR test from us and are now affected by the latest suspension of flights between the UK and Russia until 1st February 2021, you are not eligible for a refund. You will need to contact your travel insurance company directly in order to process a refund request.